Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FOCUS


Okay, starting September 1st I began this Focus T-25 workout program.  Each day, for 25-minutes, you do various workouts.

Monday:  Cardio - whew
Tuesday: Speed 1.0 - talk about sweat!
Wednesday: Total Body Circuit
Thursday: AB Intervals (this shall be interesting)
Friday: Lower Focus (wait down sculpting)
Saturday: Record your Stats
Sunday: Stretch

I think I got this right??? All I can tell you at this time is, its a bloody ass workout and I am sore but I did do the Speed 1.0 this morning. Now, come on, I don't do all they show -- like lifting my leg and holding it behind my back -- give me a break.  Nor do I hop on one leg and swing my arms in the air like I am boxing Ali...again, not gonna happen this soon.  But I do manage to do most of the exercises and I do them for the required 25-minutes.

Then when done, sweating up a storm and what have you, I fix this lovely Shakeology drink -- its a powerful super food formula designed to give your body the perfect combination of nutrients to help give you energy, reduce cravings, maintain healthy body weight and support your immune system.  There are various recipes you can use with this powder, adding veggies, fruit,ice, etc. I quickly learned that if I added ice, I ended up with brain freeze and that was not good.

I'm in this focus group and trust me, I am the oldest person in the group, but I don't care.  We come in all sizes and fitness levels but each of us is doing our best to tone up, lose weight and get healthy -- duh!  Currently its a private FB page for our daily posts, which can include daily sweaty face photos, videos, comments, inspirational quotes (mind was simple, move your fat ass or die) and of course, helpful hints.  We even score points for doing various things and there are prizes -- like I give a shit.

I measured myself at the beginning and will measure again at the start of next week, including weight but so far, it's not too bad.  Like I said, a tad sore as these muscles have not been used in a long time and leg lifts nearly killed me...ugh. Oh well, go slow and progress and your own level, I will get thru this, it's only for a month!!!



No comments: