Friday, June 10, 2011

Wrinkled Butt

How the world works lately...



If a man cuts his finger off while
Slicing salami at work,
He blames the restaurant.

 
If you smoke three packs a day
For 40 years and die of lung cancer,
Your family blames the
Tobacco company.

If your neighbor crashes
Into a tree while driving home drunk,
He blames the bartender.

If your grandchildren are
Brats without manners,
You blame television.

If your friend is shot by a
Deranged madman,
You blame the gun manufacturer ..

And if a crazed person breaks
Into the cockpit and
Tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet,
And the passengers
Kill him instead,
The mother of the crazed deceased
Blames the airline.

I must have lived too long to
Understand the world
As it is anymore.

So, if I die while my OLD WRINKLED BUTT
Is parked in front of this computer,
I want all of you to
Blame Bill Gates.

Now you all have a nice day...it is Friday, the weekend is ahead and life remains good!!!

1 comment:

TwistedPrincess said...

i love this!!! i showed it to my adult child but he did not get it. but that's because he had lousy school teachers. i showed it to my husband but he didn't understand it because he didn't see it on tv. i showed it to my best friend... she understood it because she is just like me. (whenever she makes a mistake she says its my fault because i'm rubbing off on her.)