Thursday, July 5, 2012

Watch Your Mail


Watch Your Mailbox!
Just wanted to let you know -  today I received my 2012 Social Security Stimulus Package. It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer rug,
machine to blow smoke up my ass, 2 discount coupons to KFC, an "Obama Hope & Change" bumper sticker, and a "Blame it on Bush" poster for the
front yard. The directions were in Spanish.   Watch for yours soon !


 That's my niece walking with the US FLAG..proud soldier.

Sex at 75
I just went to the mailbox and took out a leaflet, informing me that I can have sex at 75!

I'm so happy, because I live at number 71...
So it's not too far to walk home afterwards.
And it’s the same side of the street ...
So I don’t have to cross the road!
 Hi Folks,

Hope your 4th of July was wonderful and that you made it to at least one parade.  Norwood certainly has a good parade each year and it gets bigger and better each year.






I had had surgery on the 28th and wasn't sure I'd be up to walking down, hanging around and enjoying the parade but I was there.  It was very warm and good thing it ended when it did because I was getting tired and knew I still had to walk back home.  Not that far but my energy levels ain't up to full speed yet.  

What was fun was seeing my grandson enjoying his first Norwood 4th of July parade.  He and his parents are usually out of town on this holiday so it was a new experience for him and like any kid, he too, collected candy and was a happy camper.






No comments: