Monday, January 28, 2013

Snowing---ALL DAY!

 It is January 28th and this crazy cactus is blooming like its Christmas.  Maybe it's really an Easter Cactus?  No, that doesn't work because it was in full flower at Christmastime.  Let's just say it's freaking weird.



All day today it has snowed, I think it stopped for a few minutes and they say we could have a foot before we are done. But wait it gets better, sleet is in the forecast for tonight. Oh great, slick roads will make my daily radiation treatment drive so much more challenging!!!


If you look real close you can see one little bird that has returned.  Since this photo was shot, I have added branches and cedar branches to the deck and this has resulted in more birds, including the return of the cardinals. Hoping to get photos of them soon too.






Clint and Dan walking up the driveway, so cute and he's a lucky young man because his Daddy is so damn good with him and loves him dearly.

I'm fighting off a damn cold, not the flu just a cold and it always amazes me that you can have a stuffed head but your nose will continue to run...WTH? Oh well, I am hoping to nip this in the bud real soon.  I do not want to cancel any of my radiation treatments, stay the course and have this completed by Feb 15th, that is my goal.  It is painless but a pain to go in each day.

Hope you are having a good week wherever you are, stay warm or cool, whichever applies.

No comments: