Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Doctor Appointments and Rainy Weather



So us gals decided to haul our skinny asses on the back of the 4-wheeler and Let Kelly drive us around the woods -- are we nuts or what?

Guess who decided to show up?  Yup my hummingbird.  I was so happy to see him (or is it her?).  They are fun to watch and I hope they return often.

Some days you just have to look down the train tracks and think, "where in hell does this go?"  Well I know where and it was a fun journey many years ago and I'm sure its a fun one to this day.  Sadly passenger trains are hard to find these days and some are just to damn hard on the body -- all that bouncing and those lovely beds -- ye gads.

As the title indicates, today is doctor appointments for me at least.  It's see the radiation oncologist at 1 and the oncologist at 1:30.  Mostly follow up as far as I can determined and I am sure my oncologist will probably order a mammogram for next month.

I do wish to discuss with both this back pain/ache that seems to have taken over lately but I can't be sure if this is due to the recent activities, i.e.: gardening or just friggin ole age!  I just know I dislike. I have another issue which my oncologist may suggest I talk to my urologist about..no big deal.  I feel good and if he wants to do that osteoporosis infusion number, I doth think I am ready...dentist appointments are over, thank goodness.  My next thing is to make an eye appointment...I would like new glasses and let's face it, I need a eye exam too.

And the weather -- well shit, we can't seem to get two days of sunshine, nope, we have to get this dreary, rainy weather and temps that drop into the 20s and at one point in this month we had snow -- holy crap.  When summer does arrive, every one will enjoy it -- no complaints for damn sure.

No comments: