Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Diet Crap

Okay, I'm gonna rant for a few minutes. I had a blonde moment (or we'll call it a chemo brain fart) and ordered the so called fat burner, no exercise pills -- aka - garcinia. 

Let me tell you, first off this shit is expensive and I tried to stop my order but that didn't work so I waited and sure enough it showed up.  It's one friggin pill per day and I tried it for almost two weeks.  I swear I did not lose one goddamn inch and if anything, gained four pounds.

I went on line and listened to others bitch about how they attempted to return these bottle and get their money back and how after 3, 4, and 6 months they are still waiting, so suck it up and consider it a lost.  

Ya, I know any pill that makes this kind of claim is not real but again, chemo brain fart and you sometimes just want something to work -- well this does not, so don't waste your money.

As I said in an earlier post I now going the T25 (focus) workout,25 minutes a day: cardio,speed (total body circuit), AB intervals, Lower focus, and Stretch and start again next week.  You go at your own pace and there is a "modifier" for us newbies  and hey, if my body says "stop, this is enough," this gal stops.  But it's a workout and I will try like hell to do it for a month or longer if it makes me feel better, which I have been told will happen.  It's all a matter or attitude and we have a team and coaches to keep us motivated, etc.

Anyway, I shall keep you posted -- no pictures tho--you won't see my fat ass on this site!!!

No comments: