Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snowing...still

 Well, you might as well find something to do because the snow ain't going away and neither is winter.

Kinda hard to photo yourself sno-shoeing but what the hell, you get the idea.

The snow as deep and Clint plowed in front of me and made a path, it was pretty funny and he loved prodding thru the snow.  But later, he would inform me he was hungry and we needed to go inside.  

Once inside I fixed him some breakfast, he ate two bites and that was it -- now I knew he was sick, this kid is constantly hungry and rarely does he ever want to come inside.  We would get a nap in later for sure.


Oh ya, after the ground hog saw his shadow and it was announced six more weeks of winter (like this shit means anything, its six weeks regardless), we all were ready to kill that sucker.  What is really bad is the temperatures.  It has been brutally cold and that even stops many from skiing or doing much outside. Hey,who in hell wants to play in minus 27 degrees and fight wind chills that hit -35...not this puppy.  Needless to say, ski resorts are suffering this year, they got snow, plenty of that, but nobody can handle these damn cold temps.

I send this to the Minnesota folks, as they are having a horribly cold winter too.  Well,shit, who isn't this year.  Even the southern states are suffering and I mean suffering.  Ice, no power, no idea how to clear the roads and many places are closed and stores are empty of food items everyone wants, its really something.

So, I go back to the urologist on Monday and we'll see if these damn stones have finally departed my body.  Sadly he didn't do the uretroscopy bit or remove the stent on Feb 3rd but we did blast again.  Said the stones, particles of them at least are now in the urethra, lovely.  Now, if the next KUB shows them still there, definitely doing the other number.  Oh hell, put me out, go up and get these suckers and remove that goddamn stent, I am really sick of this number.

And yes, damnit, it is snowing today too.  However its 30 degrees and I may just don my sno-shoes and go for a short hike.  It's a great workout and it really is nice to get outside.  Breath in that fresh air and what have ya.

Hope all who are reading these blogs is safe, happy, healthy and warm.

No comments: