Wednesday, December 17, 2014

No Cards

I know this title has you baffled, right? Well, keep reading, it will become clear in a minute.

I have given up sending Christmas and New Year Cards,its way too costly and really doesn't serve a purpose.  I can wish folks a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year via email, Facebook, even a phone call and enjoy it more than some stamped out card that a million other people have bought and used too.  

No offense intended folks but don't look for a card from me, it ain't gonna happen. Now if I see ya somewhere, I may be inclined to buy ya a drink, give ya a hug or slap on the ass.




This week, the 3rd week in December has seen me with doctor appointment every damn day. That makes for a fun life,eh?

I would give you results but I don't have any to give at the moment. 

So far all has gone good, so that is wonderful.








Gonna try a few recipes and get ready for family and friends to chow down and enjoy the treats.

Actually its much easier to just fix a big ole pitcher of drinks, join everyone and sing carols or whatever songs we can recall.











So you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I reverse image searched a small strip of comic in my online Anatomy and Physiology class. The captions read, " I'd consider hormone replacement therapy, but I've got a bunch of other things that need to be replaced first."

Any idea of what this means exactly?

Thank you.