Monday, April 25, 2011

When I Die Sell My Stuff

The older you are and the longer you have been married, the funnier this is...


Dianne and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday morning.
I said to her, "If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell all my stuff."
"Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked.

"I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole using my stuff.."
Dianne looked at me and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another asshole?"

%%%%%%%%

Love my talented daughter's Bunny cakes!  I was suppose to help her but after shopping (grocery) and playing with my grandson, I was pooped and went home.  However as you can see, she did not need my help!

Yes, we had a lovely meal and great fun.  Now I can get serious about dropping ten more pounds.  Hide the damn jelly beans and keep those candies outta sight. 


Plus, Monday looks like the sun will bless us and the temp, currently is 40 degrees, so I can definitely get in my morning walk -- hurrah!  Like I said, I gotta get serious about this weight business and its not just weight, fitness is also important now that I am able to walk a bit further and my energy level has increased a bit. Still am unable to lift anything over 5 pounds but that will happen in due course as well.

Have a lovely day.  Oh hell, just smile and pretend its a lovely day!!

No comments: