Friday, August 3, 2012

God is PERFECT


A King, who did not believe in the goodness 

of God, had a slave who, in every and all

circumstances, said: "My King, do not be

discouraged, because everything God does is

perfect, no mistakes!"



One day the king and his slave went hunting,

and along the way a wild animal attacked the

king. His slave managed to kill the animal,

but could not prevent his majesty from

losing a finger.



Furious and without showing his gratitude

for being saved, the nobleman said "Is God

good? If He was good, I would not have been

attacked and lost my finger."



The slave replied: "My king, despite all

these things, I can only tell you that God

is good, and he knows "why" of all these

things. What God does is perfect. He is

never wrong!"



Outraged by the response, the king ordered

the arrest of his slave.



Later, he left for another hunt and was

captured by an army of men who made human sacrifices.



On the altar, ready to sacrifice the

nobleman, the savages found that the victim

was missing one of his fingers, so he was

released. According to them, he was not

complete so he could not be offered to the

gods.



Upon his return to the palace, he authorized

the release of his slave. Then, he received

him very affectionately.



"My dear servant, God was really good to me!

I was almost killed by the wild men, but for

lack of a single finger, I was let go! But

I have a question: if God is so good, why

did he allow me to put you in jail?"



"My King, if I had gone with you on this

hunt, I would have been sacrificed for

you, because I have no missing finger;

therefore remember, everything God does is

perfect. He is never wrong."



Often we complain about life, and negative

things that happen to us, forgetting that

nothing is random and that everything has a

purpose.



Every morning, offer your day to God, don't

be in a rush.



Ask God to inspire your thoughts, guide your

actions, and ease your feelings. And do not

be afraid. God is never wrong!



You know why this message is for you? I do

not know, but God knows, because he never

makes mistakes.......



What you do with this message is up to you.

May God put in your heart the desire to send

it to someone.



God knows why He chose you to receive

this message. 


Please, bless someone with it.

No comments: