Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hot & Cold Sex


After an examination, the doctor said to his patient: 'You appear to be in good health.  Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?'

'In fact, I do.' said the old man.  "After my wife and I have sex, I'm usually cold and chilly; and then, after I have sex with her the second time, I'm usually hot and sweaty."

When the doctor examined his wife a short time later he said, 'Everything appears to be fine.  Are there any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?'  The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

The doctor then said to her: 'Your husband mentioned an unusual problem.  He claimed that he was usually cold and chilly after having sex with you the first time; and then hot and sweaty after the second time.  Do you have any idea about why?'

"Oh, that crazy old coot'' she replied.  "That's because the first time is usually in January, and the second time is in August."

&&&&&&

Oh come on, you know damn well you laughed or at least smiled when you read the above story about hot and cold sex!

As for me all is going smoothly, surgery recovery is a tad slower than I would like but hey, two surgeries in less than one month does wear the body out.  And don't let anyone fool you, the older you get the longer it takes to recover.  However, you do recover you just do things slower than before but things get done.  I am still restricted on what I can lift or haul, nothing over 5 pounds and I need to be somewhat careful with my arm movements...too much repetitive motion is not good at this point.

Having said all that, my game plan tonight is to grill up some lovely pork chops and chicken and my first ever attempt at scalloped potatoes with ham.  Kel is bringing asparagus so we are golden.

Hopefully this coming weekend, my dau, grandson and I shall head down to Syracuse and spend the weekend with my sister.  Now if her daughter shows up, it will be a super-duper weekend.  We could send the girls out shopping and us sisters could just hang out and swap stories.

No comments: