Thursday, April 1, 2010

OMG April 1st

No, no and furthermore NO, this is not an April's Fool's joke...I truly do plan to put on my tennis shoes and take a nice lovely walk this morning.

You see, I am still RBSing (retirement baby sitting) but I don't get the darling boy until 9:30 today so I got plenty of time to get in a nice long walk, get back and even shower before he arrives and our fun really begins.

Okay, big freaking deal, right?  I know lots of jokes will be floating around today -- hope I recognize them!

I may be back later -- I can hear birds singing, maybe I'll spot a cardinal this morning, my sister tells me they are seen all over Syracuse -- of course it is mating season, so they are chirping away like crazy.




Back soon...keep smiling...

Okay, I am back and wow, was that walk just what I needed -- brisk but not too cold and guess what, cardinals are singing their little mouths off and I got photos -- wish to hell I would of had my bigger camera but hey, these aren't bad:



Okay,that was fun.  Perhaps Clint and I will see more interesting stuff on our stroller hike later on today...loveing this warmer weather!

No comments: