Sunday, April 25, 2010

Racism

Everyone is in a hurry to scream ‘racism' these days!





‘In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?' asked the customer.


The clerk looks at him and says, 'Are you Polish?'


The guy (clearly offended) says, ‘Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hotdog would you ask if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco would you ask if I was Mexican? Would you? Would you?'


The clerk says, ‘Well, no!'

If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?'




‘I probably wouldn’t!’


With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, ‘Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?'




The clerk replies, ‘Because you're in Home Depot.'

No comments: