Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh well

I have no freakin idea why the spacing on this blog keeps happening, I may need to get some technical assistance because this is really stoopid.

How ya like the size of this turkey?  I was in Jersey last week and while we saw turkeys, trust me, none this size nor anyone riding them!

Jersey is a fun state and while I explore various areas and check out various places I gotta tell ya, shopping is nice as there is no sale tax --ya, no sales tax.  Traffic is a bit hairy at times but I ain't doing the driving so as a passenger I get to sit there and hold the "oh shit strap."

Much warmer in Jersey and when we got back to NY it was like -- omg we hit the cold front.  Stopped to get gas, let the baby out of his car seat and man, that wind hit us and we were grabbing sweatshirts as fast as possible and yes, we put warmer clothes on the baby too.  He wasn't all that interested in walking around, hold me, wrap me in a blanket or better yet, just let me stand on your seat for awhile, my butt is numb!!!

So you all have a fun week -- as for me, headed back to Jersey for more fun and adventures...different part of the state this go around, so more things to explore. Hope the zoos are open, love going to the zoo.

No comments: