Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weather

So how ya liking these Indian Summer days?  What a tad warm for ya, me too.

I'm telling ya, when the temp reads 97 on my deck, I know that is not weather I wish to be outside in, unless I'm in the water and even then, its bloody ass unwise.  My grandson loves his pool, and even on the deck, with shade, he is limited to 30 minutes and that is pushing it.

Ya, been watching lots of tennis, my eyeballs are bouncing so it was time to take a break.  Its amazing to watch the younger players break thru and kinda sad to see the seasoned pros falling out in the first week.  I feel so bad for Andy Roddick who has worked so damn hard to get back in shape after what has been called "mini-mono!"

Yes, the leaves are turning and it looks like its gonna be a beautiful Fall in the north country.  Now that is the time of year I truly love to walk in the woods, its cooler, no bugs and its just breathtaking but unfortunately, it's also hunting season and that too can be breathtaking. We got some real dipshits up here that shoot and ask later; "was that a deer or a person?"  How many deer wear orange vests?

Well, have a good one. Trying to decide what I'll be doing this weekend...one station says its gonna be a wet Labor Day Weekend, another says, hot and lovely -- shit, go with whatever, eh?

No comments: