Sunday, February 5, 2012

School Days

Involuntary Muscle Contractions




A professor at the University of Wisconsin was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to his first year medical students.

Realizing this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to spice up his lecture.

He pointed to a young woman in the front row and asked, "Do you know what your asshole is doing while you're having an orgasm?"

She replied, "Probably deer hunting with his buddies."

It took 45 minutes to restore order in the classroom.

*&*&*&*&*&

Yup, it is Super Bowl Sunday and yes, I have my chicken wings.

When my beloved Dad was alive, we would watch this game together and he always fixed chicken wings and other items (some were his own creation and still unknown to me to this day). And unlike many from his generation, he also had healthy snacks too, aka carrots, celery, peanuts, popcorn, etc.  But nothing was better than his wings and a cold beer -- well, his company was certainly the best part.  Ya, I do miss my Dad!

Naw, I don't really have a fave team this year, my son is a huge, dieheart Patriots fan so he will be cheering for them but I'm kinda leaning toward the Giants.  I rather like Eli Manning and the Giants players.  Oh well, we shall see, eh?

Cannot believe I woke up and it was 4 freaking degrees -- sun is again trying to shine, very light wind and supposedly it will get warmer today, might hit the high 30s.  Now, if we should hit the 40s, haul out the sunscreen and shorts, eh?


In the meantime, I shall enjoy the Sunday morning and wait to see what else happens.  I really need to go to Wal-Mart but gotta tell ya, being retired and going during the week is much nicer, not so many people and you kinda have the entire place to yourself.  Hubby is suggesting we go out for breakfast and I'm stalling --wonder who's gonna win?

No comments: