Saturday, June 16, 2012

Senior Moment


A Great Senior Moment!  
  

Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent

interaction between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester.  

  
There were protesters at the grocery store handing out pamphlets on the evils of America .  
  
I politely declined to take one..  
  
There was an elderly woman was behind me and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.  The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice the young lady said, "Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq?"  
  
The old woman looked up at her and said:  
  
"Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea , and a son in Vietnam .  
  
All three died so a bitch like you could have the right to stand here and badmouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open

it."  

 

~ God Bless America ~  I love getting old....


No comments: