Sunday, March 30, 2008

AGE

I just read this article where Mike Jagger was asked about age and he said; “You have to acknowledge it. I mean, I think you definitely have to understand what your limitations are, both physically and mentally.”

I thought about that for about two minutes and decided my take his statement was --- bull shit. Age doesn’t define me ---- what I do defines me and I could care less about a number aka age!

Some days I act like a ten year old, other days like I’m 35, 49, 60, 70, or hell even 80 --nobody, including me knows what age I'll be on a given day! It makes life so much more fun when you get to guess!! The point is I refuse to let some damn number dictate how I am supposed to look, behave or act. I don’t subscribe to that crap that because someone is old they can say whatever they want, include being rude and snarly, that’s pure bullshit! Good manners are good manners regardless of age!

Well, I shan’t be around for the next couple weeks, I shall be sunning myself in Florida. I also intend to eat as much seafood as possible, let the waves caress my body and of course, drink cold beer while I sit and sweat outside. This is called a vacation from the cold and north country.

Now around August when the heat gets to me and I prefer to stay in my air conditioned home until the sun goes down, it’s call bitching about the damn heat! However, I shall do my walk but as I do this in the morning, it shouldn't be too hot and I like to sweat during a workout, this works for me!

Ya’ll be good and behave while I’m gone. Oh hell, you can’t do both, what was I thinking, sorry Mates. See ya on the flip side -- enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have FUN in the SUN!! :0)

Bring back some F;orida Sand for me! :0)

Behave, but have FUN!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Must be nice! Let's see, Florida/New York, Florida/New York. Hmm. Florida's sounding pretty darned good right now. Save some space for me.