Saturday, May 15, 2010

OMG

I got a new stick deodorant today.


The instructions said: Remove cap and push up bottom.






I can barely walk, but whenever I fart the room smells lovely.




Okay, it is Saturday and life is good.  Went to Massena, drove those folks nuts, picked up some seafood for dinner and some other stuff. Came home, watched Tennis and still waiting for the "wrenters" to show up in my Mother's Day Bird House.  Following all the "ideas/suggestions" that I should put "food nearby," hang away from places big animals could attack and so on. Hell, I even put some dried grass inside and seeds -- what more could they want -- I am not gonna build the damn nest for them!

So what shall the evening be like? Who cares, got my seafood and I'm golden and yes, I also got my beer -- would I not have beer handy?  Come on!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seafood and beer . yes a great combo