Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hot Yet?

Heat advisory in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening...



Today


Mostly sunny. Hazy...hot with highs in the lower 90s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Heat index values up to 101.

What you expected something different -- its weather, fool!!!

Did my walk at 7 this morning and it was all ready 75 degrees, currently it is 81 and we haven't even gotten to 10 a.m.  Oh Mama, this is gonna be another hot day.


I love this photo -- looks like me and my sisters -- we'd do shit like this and think nothing of it -- its the fools who sit back and remember vs the clowns who still do and laugh!

Well, time to run a few errands, then get my butt back inside and stay cool.  I did sufficient outside work this morning, walked, hosed down the walk ways, watered the plants and even hosed down some of the house -- it could use a wash but I ain't that ambitious.

Hey, you all have a good Thursday -- keep cool and stay happy, yes, yes, this side of the dirt is still good...duh!

Did you know AGE improves with wine!!

I am RETIRED but I work part-time as a PAIN-IN-THE-ASS!

I am so old I can---laugh, cough, pee, sneeze & fart at the same time.

No comments: