Thursday, July 8, 2010

Men

MEN!!!!




One day my housework-challenged husband decided
To wash his Sweatshirt.
Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room,
he shouted to me, 'What setting do I use on the
washing machine?'


'It depends,' I replied.


'What does it say on your shirt?'


He yelled back, 'DALLAS COWBOYS'! '


And they say blondes are dumb....


---------------------------------------------------------------


A couple are lying
in bed... The man says,
'I am going to make
you the happiest woman in the world..'


The woman replies,
'I'll miss you........


----------------------------


'It's just too hot to wear clothes today,
Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, 'honey, what do you think the
neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?'
'Probably that I married you for your money,' she replied.


------------------------------------- ------


Q: What do youcall an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A rumour


-------------------------------------------


Dear Lord,


I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
Love to forgive him;
And Patience for his moods.
Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,
I'll beat him to death.
AMEN


-------------------------------------------
Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?
A: Trustworthy..
---------------------------------------------


Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and
Calling your name?
A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
------------------------------------------


Q: Why do men whistle when they are sitting on the toilet?


A: It helps them remember which end to wipe...


-------------------------------------------


Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?


A: Rename the email folder 'Instruction Manuals'

No comments: