Friday, August 27, 2010

Bread Winner in the Family

This is the kind of things that we, the tax payers, can be proud of??



I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning.

He told me that a woman in her 20’s came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy.


She stated “my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family.” He asked her to explain.


She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family. The scam goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care.



The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois .


Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare ( Me dicaid) plus a monthly “Linx” card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month.


This does not even include WIC and other welfare programs.


Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the “breadwinner” in the family.


I hope you share this story with your contacts so they know how the ruling class spends our tax dollars.




Does it ever end?  Man the scams are unreal in this country and to think I worked and earned my retirement -- what in hell was I thinking?










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sad but true Pat and seeing as how I live in IL.it just bites a little bit harder . It is bad enough living on this flatland with nothing but corn and soybeans surrounding me! Actually it is harvest time and it is coming down right now .

Anonymous said...

This is simply untrue. Even if someone ran a scam like this, the total payment would be around $40,000. The children could not be properly housed and feed for that amount and the children would end up being separated from the family. Try checking the facts for a change and try not to live in the fantasy world of right wing resentment!