Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wal-Mart

Sorry someone sent me this and I thought it was funny, hence I am posting...ya hug you too!!!

A man was in a long line at Walmart. As he got to the register he realized he had forgotten to get condoms, so he asked the checkout girl if she could have some brought up to the register.


She asked, 'What size condoms?'
The customer replied that he didn't know. She asked him to drop his pants. He did so.
She reached over the counter, grabbed hold of him and called over the intercom, 'One box of large condoms, Register 5.'

The next man in line thought this was interesting, and like most of us, was up for a cheap thrill.When he got up to the register, he told the checker that he too had forgotten to get condoms, and asked if she could have some brought to the register for him.
She asked him what size, and he stated that he didn't know. She asked him to drop his pants. He did so.
She gave him a quick feel, picked up the intercom and said, 'One box of Medium-sized condoms, Register 5.'
A few customers back was this teenage boy. He thought what he had seen was way too cool. He had never had any type of sexual contact with a live female, so he thought this was his chance.When he got to the register he told the checker he needed some condoms.
She asked him what size and he said he didn't know. She asked him to drop his pants and he did so. She reached over the counter, gave him a quick squeeze, then picked up the intercom and said...




(you'll love this one...................) 




'Cleanup, Register 5'

&^*%$)*()&*
Well, this month seems to have a way of doing things its way, doesn't it?  I mean, its freaking August and we have temps in the low-40's at night, then we get rain, humid, muggy weather with temps in the high 80s during the day.  Oh ya, toss in some fog and wind and we are just have a bloody blast.

On top that, the friggin leaves are changing -- ya, you know what that means -- Autumn is close at hand...don't even say, early winter, give me a break.

So my next outing, if all goes as planned, is to head down to Syracuse and visit the State Fair. Hey, if its hot and humid, forget it, actually visiting my sister is the real outing.  That includes her taking me to the Clam Shack so I can, once again, get my seafood fix too.  And this time my dau and grandson may come with -- so it'll be a busy, fun trip.  I am not a ciTAY girl, but I don't mind a couple days and hanging with my sister is always fun.

After that I think I get to stay home a bit but then, I shall accompany my dau on her college admission counselor road trip -- that's a month or more and with me along, we can take the baby and she is a happy Mommy. So, that is how my summer is going.

No comments: