Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday

Yes, another Monday morning...life is good, right?  A lovely 20 degrees with a breeze but its not as brutal as it has been...and trust me, that sunshine is deceiving with a brutal wind.

And yes I did take my morning walk -- just around the block with a small extension to the diner to get the morning paper. As my normal, everyday paper does not publish on Monday, I hike down and get the Watertown Times.  A few days ago, I decided I was up to the task of extending my walk and baby, I paid for that decision.  I was not ready and at one point I was hoping someone would stop and ask me if I'd like a ride!!!  But I made it and it felt good but later that evening, I was just exhausted and I'm not sure the walk caused it or the case of diarrhea that hit big time! 

Hope you are having a lovely start to the week.  I get a new freezer today and that will be exciting.  We had chest freezers in the past and said, "no more, that is not gonna happen again," so this go around its an upright, thank you very much.

Yes it is a Christmas Cactus and yes, it is blooming now -- so be it.

No comments: