Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Tourist

A tourist goes into a restaurant in Spain and orders the specialty of the house. When his dinner arrives, he asks the waiter what it is.

"These, senor," replied the waiter in broken English, "are the cojones, how you say, the testicles, of the bull killed in the ring today."

The tourist swallowed hard but tasted the dish and thought it was delicious. So he comes back the next evening and orders the same item.

When it is served, he says to the waiter, "These cojones, or whatever you call them...are much smaller than the ones I had last night."


"Yes, senor," replied the waiter, "You see...the bull, he does not always lose.

*********

Yes, it snowed last night -- did I honestly think the white stuff was over--in a word, YES!

What makes this goofy is my tulips are pushing up and ready to burst on the scene and I guess this dusting ain't gonna change their minds.....go tulips!!

So today is Open House at Potsdam State so that means going to breakfast is not gonna happen as every place will be crowded and I dislike waiting for my food -- so I shall just fix my own damn egg, so thar!!!

Hey, you all have a good weekend and best of luck to my grandson who is playing a huge tournament hockey in Canada this weekend and to the rest of the family, find some time to have some family fun away from the rink, okay?

No comments: