Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Positive Thoughts

Big week this week. Our son heads back to the Mayo Clinic today so they can run test to find out if the trial drugs worked on his f cancer and he sees the cardiologist who repaired his valve. So good news SHOULD be coming our way soon. Positive vibes to Bubba!!!! Travel safe today.

Today is the second day of my babysitting my grandson. I have decided that as soon as WE are on the same schedule, all will be fine. He is a breast fed baby, so getting use to the bottle takes a bit of time and Grandma insists we stop after each ounce for a burp and he's not happy about that either. But Grandma isn't happy with the mad spit ups, so who shall win? Put your money on Grandma folks!

All in all this is great fun. We have never had a grandchild this close and I gotta tell ya, its a hoot. He is so damn cute and at current time, 3 months, he is just starting to really look around, grab at things and stay awake longer. He can be a pistol and I love it. I think this weekend Grandma's gonna need to head to store and find some toys or something to occupy his active little mind and body. His Mama said she'd bring over books and I can read to him...excuse me, at 3 months how long will he sit still for that?

So, he is due any second, cranked up the heat, so its warm in here and once he is fed, burped and napping I can fire up the Wii and do my workout -- oh life, is so much fun...Keep smiling.

Thought for the day: "If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?" - Will Rogers (1879-1935)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat , prayers are with you and your family . 15 years for me and going strong . Hang in there . Jim