Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Hell yes, I will be watching the game and pigging out like everyone else.

Come on, most of you don't give a rip about the actual game and are more interested in the commericals, and I don't blame ya. I hope they are better than last year's because those were nothing to write home about.

As for the half-time entertainment, damn, I don't think I have even checked to see who is doing what -- most likely, half time will see me fixing another plate full of food, getting up and moving around and insuring all body parts still work...I mean, you can only sit for so long before the bones lock up, right?

Lemme tell ya, the first week of RBS (retirement baby-sitting) - was wonderful. I am not a huge fan of spit ups and we had to figure out (1) how much this boy actually drinks at one feeding - remember he is breast fed and (2) he has to burp because he can suck down a bottle in quick order. So we are learning. Plus he is starting to really look around, move and recognize things now and this is fun. Hells bells, if he starts crawling on my watch, I'll pretend it did not happen so his parents can be the "first" to see this...yes, he is 3 months and he is not crawling at the moment.

Well, time to do something, sat at the computer almost an hour, checking emails, chatting on facebook and being silly, so time to get up and move.



Have fun....keep smiling...10 degrees, breezer but hey, no snow...think DC -- about time they got the white stuff, eh? Sorry, just had to say it.


No I did not take this photo, wish I had but then, I would of had to have been there, no thanks. Amazing shot tho.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Pat it was a helluva game . Sometimes it is better to go on memories and that would have been better than seeing the who live as geriatrics . Jim

Pat said...

Yup, quite a game but I thought it a bit boring, seemed to take forever to end too...LOL As for the half time entertainment, ye gads, I am old...that shit just drove me bonkers!