Sunday, February 21, 2010

TGIF or Shit?

I know, it would have made more sense to post this on Thursday but it's just to damn funny not to share...deal with it!

When a businessman entered an elevator, there was a blonde already inside, who greeted him with a cheery, "T-G-I-F!"

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T."

She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F," more slowly.

He again answered, "S-H-I-T."

The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F."

The man smiled back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T."

The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain, "Sir, 'T-G-I-F' means, 'Thank Goodness It's Friday.' Get it, duh uh?"

The man answered, " 'S-H-I-T' means 'Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday.' "

&^&^*^*%^

Went to the movie last night, Shutter Island and was really surprised at how good this movie was compared to the all the pre-sale nonsense. To be honest I didn't think I would care for this movie but now I would highly recommend it. Not for kids tho -- this is definitely an adult movie.

As I peep out the window, I see fine white stuff coming down -- another day of off and on "dusting." isn't that sweet.

So are you watching the Olympics? What ya think so far? Of course the Americans have the highest medal count, did you expect otherwise?

No comments: