Thursday, February 17, 2011

Racism

Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days. A customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk asks, "Are you Polish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage , would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

"Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican? Or if I had asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn't."

The guy says, "Well then, when I asked for Polish sausage, why did you ask me if I'm Polish?"
The clerk replied, "Because you're in Home Depot.”

******************

Ya, tell me you didn't laugh, go ahead! Some times these ditties hit my inbox and I just gotta share'em.

Oh the latest, most likely you have heard this if you listen to the Today show -- bullying is not just happening in schools or amongst the young, get this -- bullying happens in senior citizen housing and nursing homes. Some elderly have been bullied so much they literally prefer to stay in their rooms vs. socializing with other residents. Can you imagine? And its not just men who this but women as well, some ole witch who is so miserable she gets her kicks picking on other women.

Then to round out the day, we got that silly ass Charlie Sheen giving drug advice to the other crack-head Linday Lohan who can't seem to get over stealing whatever she wants, wherever she is or sniffing the white stuff.  Hey I use to like watching Charlie,he is pretty funny but lately all this drug and horny behavior is just too damn much -- he is one sick puppy and we should support such behavior.

Well, its around 37 degrees, very little breeze and I may just get outside and suck in some of this wonderful fresh air.  Still a bit slippy so I ain't gonna be walking around but I can still get out and so things.  Hey, if it wouldn't wear me out, I'd strap on my snowshoes and do a few laps but that's pushing it...gotta build up to that adventure.  Maybe I'll just drive into town and trek around in a few stores and blow some minds....when you need a salesclerk you can't find one, don't want one they are constantly asking if you need any help -- get a life people!!!

Hey, you have a good day -- I'm gonna.

No comments: