Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Texas Logic

I saw a fundamentalist Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River this morning; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.


Along with him was an illegal Hispanic drug cartel member who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.



Being a responsible Texan and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the El Paso County Sheriff 's Office and Homeland Security. It is now 4pm, both have drowned, and neither authority has responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps

&*^%*((

Well, its Wednesday and about 15 degrees but the wind is whipping pretty damn steady out there so I guess its safe to say, its cold outside!

Got a doctor's appointment at 10:45, I feel great and hoping he feels the same way -- just a few issues which I shall discuss with him but overall, all is good.  Surgery recovery is slow and boring as hell, but rush it and you pay a higher price.  Once done I may just try my luck at Wal-Mart -- meaning, stopping and walking about...don't have any big item in mind to purchase but it should be fun to walk about for a change.

So you all have a lovely hump day.  Lemme ask you, is it true that you never really learn to swear until you learn to drive?

No comments: