Friday, January 27, 2012

Making Firewood



Now this is one determined two year old, of course, Meme egging him on has some merit as well. But loved his expressions...ain't he gonna be a fun teenager?

Well, it is Friday and schools are closed due to icy roads and once again, our poor trees are covered in ice and bending again.  I doubt some of these birch trees will ever pop back up-- and many, sadly have just flat ass snapped.  Even maple trees can't stand this ice-weight on their branches. And of course, icy power lines and trees, means not only slick roads but, for many, loss of power.

As for me I am fighting off a damn head cold, hate this stuffy business and a nice, long hot shower, then vicks on the chest seems to be working. Someone once said, "rub vicks on your feet too."  Well, I didn't go that far!!!  But before I could even shower, I had to watch the tennis match.  I was so hoping Andy Murray would topple Novak but alas, he prevailed. So the final for the Australian open will be Novak and Rafa.

Oh my goodness, now it is raining, temp is hovering around 33 degrees, no wind but man it is damp out there and slick.  Have a good Friday and enjoy the video.

No comments: