Sunday, March 18, 2012

Holy Humor

*A father was approached by his small son who told him proudly, "I know 
> what the Bible means!"
> His father smiled and  replied, "What do you mean, you 'know' what the 
> Bible means?
> The son replied, "I do know!"
> "Okay," said his father. "What does the Bible mean?"
> "That's easy, Daddy..." the young  boy replied excitedly," It stands for 
> 'Basic Information Before Leaving Earth.' (This one is my  favorite)
>
>  =======
>
> There was a very  gracious lady who was mailing an old family Bible  to 
> her brother in another part of the  country.
> "Is there anything breakable in here?"  asked the postal clerk.
> "Only the Ten Commandments." answered the  lady.
>
>  ========
>
> "Somebody has said  there are only two kinds of people in the world. 
> There are those who wake up in the morning and say, "Good morning, Lord," 
> and there are those who wake up in the morning and say, "Good Lord, it's 
> morning."
>
>  ========
>
> A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he 
> was short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter.
> Then he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: "I have circled 
> the block 10 times. If I don't park here, I'll miss my appointment. 
> Forgive us our trespasses."
>

No comments: