Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12th

Well, it is Monday and although I'm still experiencing a little light-headedness, I am feeling much better.

This flu bug is one nasty little bugger and it takes days to leave,what I don't get is I never invited it to stay in the first place--rude little shit!!!

It sure knocked me out for 3 days tho, and I mean, I down for the count.  Bad enough to deal with the back-door-trots but the vomiting was just unnecessary and then, sleeping. I mean, how much damn sleep does a body need?  The only good thing, other than all this "cleansing" of the impurities, was I did lose some weight. Hey, when you don't eat and do nothing but empty your body, weight loss is pretty much guaranteed, right?

What cracked me up was one day I woke up and the ground was practically clear of all snow and brown grass was showing, hell even my tulips were starting to push up and be seen. Then I get up during the night to get a drink, look out and there's a freaking blizzard, can't even seen across the street and wham, we got snow covered landscape again. This has been one damn weird winter.  Then Sunday it is nice again, warm and what I really wanted to do was go for a walk, but no, I reminded myself; "give it another day, don't rush this sucker, relapse would be horrible!"


So that was my break -- gosh, how I miss the days when you took a break and you weren't sick!!!  Oh well, soon I shall be heading to Florida where the warm waves can caress my fat ass.  But most of all, time with my sisters as we remind each other of childhood days and laugh like fools.

Anyway, today (with any luck) I can get some laundry done and then, actually get outside.  I need to go into town and purchase a few items and hell, "air" myself out would be nice too.

So you all have a good day, okay?  Keep smiling!

No comments: