Monday, March 5, 2012

Just Monday


Yup, it's Monday and it's chilly, what else is new?


I think some were actually under the opinion, due to some warmer temps, that Winter was over but folks, it's March and it came roaring in like a lion, so Winter is still upon us, deal with it!

Got a new thing to share with you, well, new is an objective term, probably been around for a long time but just recently it's been found by yours truly.  This is "The Miracle Mask."  This DYI (do it yourself) mask is made of nutmeg, honey and cinnamon, it is calming and soothing for stressed out skin (who in hell knows if the skin is stressed out?).

The secret?  Nutmeg and honey act as natural anti-inflammatory, which can reduce swelling and redness in skin.  They're also great for soothing acne scars and preventing infection.  In addition,the nutmeg and cinnamon also work to exfoliate your skin when you wash this mask off.

To create mask, mix 2 tablespoons of honey with a teaspoon of cinnamon and a teaspoon of nutmeg.  the consistency should be like a thick paste. After it's all mixed, apply the mask to your face and let it sit for 30-minutes (I don't recommend you leave the house during this time frame). Wash it off with warm water, scrubbing softly in circular motion for exfoliation. (Hey, I'm just the messenger here, you don't wanna do this, fine with me.  I prefer a nice facial at Laurie's salon myself.)




Okay, its my grandson's new place to park his bulldozer or as he says, "his garage."  Hey, it keeps him entertaining and accomplishes my dusting nicely, so have a good time kiddo.

Well, if I think of more stuff to share I'll be back. Still waiting to see how my grandson in Minnesota made out at the championship hockey game...news must be coming by pony express!!!



No comments: