Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dog Wedding

Two families united this weekend in Palm Springs, Calif., at a beautiful wedding - for their dogs. The bride, Scruffy Rubin, wore a lovely custom dress, veil and leash. The groom, Snickers Carter, wore a white tuxedo. The $5,000 affair included a live band, cake, open bar, reception and "priest" to perform the vows. The Twitter users quoted above are outraged over the price tag, but one thing to consider before you join in: The dog parents, Ernie Rubin and Ann Carter, used the event to raise money for the Orphan Pet Oasis Humane Society of the Desert in North Palm Springs.


Ya, this is for real and yes, I am laughing my head off (tried to laugh off my butt it didn't work).  Can you imagine doing this?  I mean this is taking "loving my pets" a bit too far in my book!  Gotta tell ya, my pet rock has no such desires, thank goodness!!!

No comments: