Friday, May 4, 2012

Buck Wheat


Another famous American becomes a Muslim

It is becoming a very scary world out there . . . . .
Another Famous American converts to Islam ...
It was announced today that Buckwheat,
Of Our Gang fame, Has converted To
The Muslim faith and changed his name to: Kareem of Wheat.
I just hope he doesn't become a cereal killer

*********************************

I just wanted to share my visitor with you -- it has taken a long time for Cardinals to actual visit my bird feeders and trust me, landing on my deck was a treat beyond words.  This is one very hard bird to photograph but amazingly I was in the right place, with camera and at the right time.

However Mr(or Mrs) Squirrel has no issue with eating bird feed wherever s/he can find it. And yes, they are cute but they are also hogs!

And now it is May 4th and so far this month has seen damn little sunshine and lots of rain.  However, in all fairness the temps haven't been too bad, chilly at night and some wicked thunderstorms but temps during the day have been bearable.  My that I mean, a light jacket is sufficient and in some cases, could be too warm if one was wearing a sweatshirt.

Have no idea what the weekend shall bring. Still waiting for a decent day so I can try out my kayak but so far, that number hasn't been possible.  Oh well, it will happen.

I just like this photo,the little guy fishing is no relation but he was having a good time and his Mommy was very patient and helping him as much as he would tolerate. Ya, as this damp weather continues, it makes me wish I was still in Florida but I know that state is heating up big time, so I probably wouldn't like it all that much now...April is the perfect month to visit.

Hey you all have a great weekend, okay?

No comments: