Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello October

Sweet Mama, this is one hell of a way to start October -- 39 degrees and chilly!

When you find it necessary to wear a coat, then you know the colder weather has definitely arrived. Unfortunately, when this happens brain cells die too. This is the time of year more and more fools decide throwing trash out of car windows is acceptable and what, the white stuff will cover it and make it go away too? Idiots!

Today was the annual (I am guessing this is annual thing, what in hell do I know) blood work for the VA Clinic. Not only did they want blood but a urine sample too. This is one time I wish I was a man because, trust me, aiming for that little container is not easy and any woman who says she does not hit her hand, is lying!

Ya, and next week I shall get the results and no I am not worried--I consider myself to be quite healthy thank you very much and while I have a few aches and pains, I take that as part of being an adult and aging nicely.

I will admit that I am not all that familiar with the Massena Hospital and I swear everyone was scheduled for blood work this morning but hey, they had us in and out of there in quick order -- good show! And guess what, I heard no cries from anyone -- amazing!

Then as I had to "fast"for this number I came home and ate -- damn I was hungry. Was gonna go for a walk but its raining and well, forget it. I will depart again to check on the granddog (aka let him out to whiz) but for the most part, I think I'll just do inside chores. What in hell does that mean?

That means take the summer clothes and switch them for the winter clothes and now the closet is ready for your winter attire and the summer stuff is getting a well deserved rest. Or crank up the heat and never leave your home but enjoy the summer attire all through the winter months. What the hell, it's your choice!

Happiness isn't something you experience; its something you remember!

No comments: