Sunday, March 14, 2010

Traffic Camera

I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera. I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding.

Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.

I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

You can't fix stupid.

Smile......It makes everyone wonder what you are up to!!

&&&&&&
So how was your weekend? Mine? Just dandy. We had a bit of a scare toward the end of the week as my nephew learned he had a tumor on his brain and surgery was gonna happened immediately. Surgery took place Friday morning and no cancer, thank God and they got most of the tumor (this tumor is something usually seen in small children) -- guess Chuck is just a kid at heart. He is now recovering and dealing with some swelling and soreness. Prayers continue to be said for him and his family...keep smiling,we're all in your corner!!
Just had to replace the suet in my bird feeder, well, replace is not really the word, more like, put new suet out as the other was gone, how's that? No robins yet or cardinals but saw geese over head, so spring is definitely in the air. However the weekend has been wet -- rain and windy, which makes this both damp and chilly. March is not done with winter weather and we probably have at least one good storm left before we can say good bye to Ole Man Winter.
Oh ya, we moved the clocks forward -- doesn't seem to mean much on a weekend but come Monday morning it'll be like "what the hell?"
That's it from me...hope something decent is on TV tonight and I keep thinking the new war series "The Pacific," starts tonight but what time, what channel, etc? Hate when they don't tell us flat up front and we gotta surf the damn channels to find shit.

No comments: