Saturday, March 27, 2010

Countdown Begins


Yup, this is my last week before I join my sisters for sun, beach and laughs in Florida.  I gotta tell ya, sister get-togethers are wonderful and we do have a good time.  Oh sure we drink too much, stay up to late and when on the beach folks look at us like we are wackos, but we just smile and tell them "they gave us a day pass."


It's amazing how much crap you need to remember to haul with you and this year, we are driving down, so that means (1) we got room for more sheet and (2) we can forget more stuff too!!!

This road trip is gonna be a hoot.  Yes, we got a trip tick but we'll try out our iphone's GPS map too and that looks damn cool...I mean, we have done trail runs just to see how this works, so it's gonna be nice. The Trip tic(map) will be to help us find points of interests -- bars, bars and more bars, just kidding, we like to check out gardens, rivers, lakes, museums, boats, you name it.

Okay, so I am off to gather up supplies -- got a list going so who in hell knows.  You all have a lovely Saturday -- hey, its the last one for this month, deal with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great trip--I will miss your postings--any chance you can get your brother back on his blog--I've enjoyed his writing since I found him years ago in the WDT