Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow

Why in hell are people so shocked and upset that we now have snow? Excuse me, it is December, this is northern NY and hey, its gonna happen, it does every year and you know this, so why the shock????

Last year my grandson was not into snow at all, in fact he hated it...here's a photo to prove it:

Okay, he was still an infant and this was not his idea of fun at all!  Now he is an old man at 13 months and snow fascinates him.  This morning he wanted to walk about and check out the snow vs. come inside and see Grammie.

So this afternoon, if all goes as planned, I think Clint and I shall head outside and not only explore the white stuff, but make a snowman...ya I'll take photos and post them for all to see.  As he usually goes to daycare these days, I don't get him that often so I put alot of fun stuff into one day...wears us both out.



Also this is prep day for me -- so I'm on liquids all day and lemme tell ya, knowing I can't have solid foods or even a beer, is making me damn hungry.  Ya, here's comes another glass of water, apple juice and so on...ye gads.

No comments: