Thursday, November 29, 2012

Proud Father


PROUD FATHER

 
A REDNECK father went to the hospital as his wife was having a baby. 
Upon arriving he sits down, and the
nurse says,

 
"Congratulations, your wife has had quints... 5 big baby boys."
The Redneck boastfully says,
 
"I'm not surprised. I have a penis the size of a chimney."

 
The nurse replies,
"You might want to consider getting it cleaned; the babies are black."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta tell ya, the swim lessons for kids at SUNY Potsdam is really amazing an great fun for both kids and parents. I couldn't tell who was having more fun, Kel and Heather or Clint and Max!  Took lots of pictures and the girls are happy, so be it.

This is my "fee good"week, and I am milking it for all its worth. Actually doing things a normal person does and enjoying every minute of it. Plus my appetite came back and taste buds started to return too. But then I noticed "bumps" on my tongue so I may have thrush. Doctor is not overly concerned (he was told but didn't ask me to come in. Guess the antibiotic he had me on can cause this crap, but now that it's over, it should heal itself -- huh?).  They are not sore or causing me any real issues but if they do,I am to call back and then, I bet he'll see me or give me a script to use.  Oh well, I will see him Monday as this will be my last chemo treatment....hurrah.  Then I shall endure   two weeks from hell as my energy level will be gone, appetite will have decreased,taste buds gone and fatigue will hit big time. Do alot of sleeping after chemo.

But hey, life is good. Today, its about 24 degrees outside, but very still, no wind and damn little movement, you could hear a sparrow fart if you stand still and listen...ya,like you're gonna do this.  I need to refill my bird feeders and if nothing else, keep the damn squirrel happy.

Have a good day and week folks...and for crying out loud, keep smiling
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Bali Hotels said...

Its nice and good article, great