Thursday, August 6, 2009

Marching Band



I took this video yesterday while at the County Fair. I gotta admit, I was damn impressed with all the marching bands, they were awesome. And, it was my first time actually watching them perform. I had seen said bands line up for the parade many times but to sit in the stands and watch them perform was truly worthwhile and great fun...thanks Moonbeam!

Now, it was really fun to see so many folks, to have them actually remember me and tell me how wonderful I looked and in particular, no more stress on my face (damn, I had no idea while working my face showed stress marks!). It was also cute to see how much the youth had grown in two years, how confident they have become and the responsibilities they willingly accept today. Hey, it was all part of the "learn by doing"process and its great to see it working.

Thursday has all the signs of wanting to rain but so far nothing like that has happened. It's a cool 72 degrees and nice breeze blowing.

Well, more another day, keep smiling and remember this:

After 50 if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

No comments: