Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Honey




Honey............................



An elderly gent was invited to an old friends home for dinner one evening. He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his wife with endearing 20 terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling,Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc.



The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love. While the wife was in the kitchen , the man leaned over to his host, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your wife those loving pet names'.



The old man hung his head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' he said, Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, and I'm scared to death to ask the cranky old bitch what her name is.

&&&&&&&

So how are you folks doing on this lovely Tuesday morning...there's like - what? - 3 shopping days left -- ye gads. Oh ya, I got those damn presents wrapped...6 beers and a bottle of rum they are done, now someone needs to tell me to go home and wrap my own presents!!

In the process or during this somewhat blurry moment, I learned how to make this silly heart icon, let me see if that works here -- ready? here goes: <3>

My temp reading is 1 degree -- a tad chilly. Later on I'm taking my ghost car (that would be a white car for you less informed) in for a oil change and tire rotation...seems this recommended too, every oil change, rotate your tires. Let me see, the oil change is free, the rotation will cost me -- what a concept!!!

While this is happening, my dau shall meet me and we'll head into town and have breakfast -- sounds like a yummy plan to me, only one freakin problem. When you get up around 6 am., waiting until 9 or after to eat is the bloody pits.

Whatever, you all have a great day and yes, KEEP SMILING!!


No comments: