Thursday, December 24, 2009

One More Day....:)

Yup, this is it folks, you got today to finish up that shopping and hey, lots of luck with that number.


Now some folks wait and luck out but me, hell, what I would want would be long gone if I waited until the last day. I dislike shopping so I tend to pick stuff up all year and then, my so called holiday shopping is more people watching than anything else and yup, that works for me too.


It's a lovely 21 degrees, light snow falling and this ole lady is gonna do a few warm up exercises, then she's headed outside and donning snow shoes and off we go. Now, you do understand the first trek out usually means a few falls, right? Oh wait, that was skis, I have yet to fall in snowshoes..well, I mean since i got the shorter ones. Those ole fashioned long-tailed suckers, well, folks just stepped on them and down I went.


I also have a pumpkin pie in the oven and soon, well when this one is done, I shall toss in a dutch apple pie...what the hell, that shall be called dessert!!


To the John Boy and Louise, have a merry Christmas and happy New Year -- sheet, 2010 has to be brighter than 09, right? Have fun with the kids -- you got'em all home for a few days, eh?



Let's be smart this year and not drive and drink, we really want you all around next year, okay? Keep smiling and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Potsdam Kelly said...

So umm I hope everyone brings their apple pie eating bellies to Christmas. B/c I told ya I am making an apple pie. Sorry I forgot to stop to get the pumpkin pie to bake here ... got a pkg from Aunt Connie and Uncle John yesterday. I think that will be Clint's one gift for the eve.

Moonbeam said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Have FUN with that cute Grandson of yours! :0)