Monday, December 21, 2009

Wrapping.....:)


Now, just you hold on one second. Today is the First Day of Winter -- so you can just bite me!

Come on, its 18 degrees, slowly creeping toward 20 and if it goes much higher, why, we'll need to haul out the shorts and tank tops. Just be glad you ain't living south -- like VA, DC, etc...now they got some serious snow and let me say it for you -- ABOUT BLOODY TIME IT WAS THEM INSTEAD OF US!


Okay, I don't know who has this witch but whoever thinks its nice to keep the wrapping fairy its not NICE! Plus,because of you, I had to wrap the damn presents and I hate that job.


I bought a 12-pack of beer, drank six, still wasn't done so I hauled out a bottle of rum and now, well, now I don't give a rip and if that fairy shows up, I'm gonna whomp her ass big time!!!


Oh stop, I know, use tissue paper and a bag, right? Well, I tried that and its a no go at Christmas time...folks like to literally rip paper off gifts -- isn't that silly....come one, think of all the trees we could save if we just ceased this silly notion of wrapping presents!!!


Rum bottle is empty and I see not one present left to be wrapped, so I must be done..hurrah!!!


More later-- I feel a nap coming up....must have been that rum...!

1 comment:

Moonbeam said...

That wrapping fairy hasn't shown up here either! Guess I'll have to do it myself ~~ better be soon, hunh?? :0)