Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday -Again ♥

Now that "light" has begun to show itself, and I managed to actually read the underground weather news, here is what it says? Ready?

...BLACK ICE POSSIBLE ON AREA ROADWAYS THIS MORNING...BLACK ICE HAS DEVELOPED ON SOME ROADWAYS AND SIDEWALKS ACROSS THE NORTH COUNTRY OVERNIGHT. AFTER A PERIOD OF MILD AND WET WEATHER THIS WEEKEND...TEMPERATURES HAVE COOLED TO BELOW FREEZING ACROSS MOST SECTIONS EARLY THIS MORNING. WITH SATURATED CONDITIONS...

BLACK ICE HAS FORMED IN SOME LOCATIONS.MOTORISTS AND PEDESTRIANS SHOULD BE ADVISED THAT SLICK SPOTS EXIST AND MAY BE DIFFICULT TO SEE. USE EXTRA CAUTION THIS MORNING.


Snow is fine, I mean one can deal with snow but ICE -- not so much. Ice does not care what you drive, you do not stop easily on ice and any of you fools, with your fancy cars, will most likely learn this the hard way (you always do).

So, I reckon I shall stay home, take down decorations (oh stop, you want to leave yours up thru New Year's be my guest), do some laundry, might even vacuum and then of course, fire up the Wii and play a few games.



OR I could be brave and go outside, slap on the snowshoes and take a hike -- now that I could probably handle and it might be fun..only driving involved is my own drive...gee, what a concept.



Went and saw the Sherlock Holmes movie last night. Now I gotta tell ya, we lived in England for a while so adapting to the British accent is not that big a deal but this movie was a bit hard to follow..either the sound was too low or the actors were mumbling their lines. One thing tho, this version definitely allows one to appreciate Dr.Watson more -- about bloody damn time. Did I enjoy the movie? On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give this one a 7. What I hope to watch, soon, is Blind Side, Avatar and Invictus --now those sounds like damn good flicks to me.



Okay, this is it for me this morning...you all have a great day, this Fruitcake is gonna move her arse and get something done...keep smiling.

No comments: