Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

Yup, another week done...amazing. Been a cold week too. I do not understand why the birds don't care to partake of the seeds I set out...damn squirrels have no problems breaking thru the ice to get a snack.

As for me, the snow has made snowshoeing a pleasure and challenge. The other day, I was in the woods, trekking along like this was my job and wham, down I went. Didn't get hurt, fluffy snow but missed some log and tripped. Then, using the trekking poles attempt to use them to help myself up. Well, shit, one decided to shrink so that was a big help! LOL

I'm learning and enjoying my iPhone..damn, this thing does everything, well, sorry I still haven't figure out how to make it spit out money but I can check lots of stuff and even "voice command"searches via typing in all this crap -- its amazing. Hey, these suckers will replace laptops real soon..who in hell needs a laptop when this sucker does it all and is much smaller?

Well, I know its a play off Sunday and I will watch football but first, off to lunch with my dau and then, we'll hit a few stores -- got one item to return to Wally World -- hate returning crap but hey, it don't work, so return it, right?

Ya'all have a good day and if possible, get outside, suck in that fresh air and beat those germs outta your system...keep smiling...

No comments: