Saturday, January 30, 2010

Joke of the Day

Then there was the story of two old men sitting on a bench in front of a retirement community.

One turned to the other and said, "George, I'm 87 and I ache all over with severe pain. I know you are about my age. How do you feel?"

His friend replied," I feel like a new born baby!"

"Really?" said the first.

Oh yes, I have no hair, no teeth and I think I just wet my pants."

&&&&&

Yes, friends it is colder than a polar bear's ass out there but the sun is shining and no, I do not play with polar bears --ye gads. However, after I get breakfast and run a few errands, perhaps I'll strap on the snowshoes and do a little snowshoeing today. However, I will wear a scarf around my face today -- that wind chill value is supposedly -26 degrees...yikes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat, I don't know who you are, never met youbut boy do I enjoy your sense of humor.!!!!!!

Pat said...

Good, humor is important. Keep stopping by...always something happening here. And thanks