Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yup, More Snow

Good Morning,

Went to bed knowing the snow was coming and thinking, "there goes the bare ground," and by golly I was right. Now we got us a nice new covering of white.

Hey, one cannot ski, go sledding or even snowshoe without the white stuff, so come on down. I know, I know, you are sick of this stuff. Excuse me, we aren't even done with January and we still got at least two months of winter left, so get over yourself. As long as it's snow and not ice, this is great. Even I dislike icy roads, I never remember what in hell I'm supposed to do if the car starts to slide...I usually just yell shit! Ya, like you all remember, turn into the slide and you'll correct the slide..bullshit---you are sliding there is no turning!

Well I finally finished reading Andre Agassi's "Open," insight into his life, a very personal account and its very honest, real and direct. He got a lot of flack when he reveal parts of his book to the public, his one use of meth, his lie about using this stuff, and yet, read the book and you gain a different viewpoint on what on the surface seems like a fake life and poor sportsmanship.[sorry, others lied for years before coming clean and we rake them over the coals for lying, at least he is being honest]-- It was one time and yes, even he admits he lied but somehow he overcame that lie and moved on... look at what he accomplished in a sport he claims, repeatedly he hated, and the work his academy is doing in Vegas. Anway, it was a great story and I still remain a fan.

Now I begin the Sarah Palin book, "Going Rogue." Only read one chapter and so far so good. I am not making political statements here, I just happen to think she is down to earth and at times, I get sick of all the BS and find her "you betcha, and hockey Mom" remarks damn refreshing and real.

So, I have screwed off sufficient to know it is time to fire up the Wii and move my ass. By the way, I got the Wii Fit Plus workout and it's rather fun. At first I wasn't overly impressed but now I am getting the hang of it...what is nice is that you don't even realize you are burning calories because you are having so much fun. So far my so called bike riding skills suck big time, that ride never ends, I am riding forever and ever...ye gads.

Have a great day okay? Oh, if you ate pasta and anti pasta, are you still hungry?

No comments: