Saturday, July 12, 2008

Never Miss a good chance to shut up

80-year-old Vegas stripper still does it! Strip that is -- "classy Girl with the Fabulous Front" still taking it all off — very slowly. See there is still time to continue the work you loved! Can you dig this? Oh go ahead and laugh but ya gotta give this gal some high fives – she’s still doing her thing and not ready to hang up her “G” string! And people don't like old people, are they stupid or what?

This reminded me of a story my son sent. Seems this man was driving past the local nursing home and notice some elderly women laying naked on the front yard. He didn’t think too much of it and figured the folks inside would come get them soon enough. On his way back into town the same sight was seen and he decided to stop and ask what was going on.

“Oh, their retired prostitutes, “ the nurse said, “They’re having a yard sale!”

OR THIS ONE

FLOWERS FOR THE REDHEAD Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead sees her boyfriend buying her flowers. The Redhead sighs and says: "Oh crap, my boy friend is buying me flowers again."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says: "You don't like getting flowers from your boyfriend?"

The redhead replies: "I love getting flowers, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says: ........ "Don't you have a vase?"


No comments: